From now on the OzU VR Lab will continue to operate in the 4th Academic building in room B316. The moving and installation procedure took about 3 weeks and the lab is again fully functioning. This semester, the VR Lab will host a 20 student VR Design course along with various research facilities.
- We have successfully moved to our space in the new Architecture and Design Faculty building
- Robert College consulted OzU VR Lab about how to expand
- “Teaching Virtual Reality and Immersive Design” has been published in the journal of Design Studio and is now accessible online.
- Both The Architecture and Design Faculty being built and the Dorms currently under construction were demonstrated in VR within the Promotion days
- OZU VR lab organized a Virtual Reality Workshop within the scope of the Summer Internship Program for High School Students