From now on the OzU VR Lab will continue to operate in the 4th Academic building in room B316. The moving and installation procedure took about 3 weeks and the lab is again fully functioning. This semester, the VR Lab will host a 20 student VR Design course along with various research facilities.
- Laser Scanning and Photogrammetry study for the Panaghia Paramithia Church
- Founding Euromersive Turkey and our first Zoom Event: On the state of the XR industry in 2020
- We have successfully moved to our space in the new Architecture and Design Faculty building
- Robert College consulted OzU VR Lab about how to expand
- “Teaching Virtual Reality and Immersive Design” has been published in the journal of Design Studio and is now accessible online.