Today, I visited Robert College and met its educational technology coordinator, Pınar Kadıoğlu. Robert College wants to open a VR Lab regarding Scientific Lab projects and use the benefits of VR for student education. The College is also interested in forming Immersive Museum experiences. After a long conversation about how Robert College’s students can utilize VR Projects, the team took me to their VR Lab in progress and explained how they plan to do the rest of their installations. In return I invited the team to OzU VR Lab, looking forward to that.
- Senior Student develops VR Rehearsal application
- AACCP 2021 conference Cultural Heritage and Immersive Museum experiences presentation
- Laser Scanning and Photogrammetry study for the Panaghia Paramithia Church
- Founding Euromersive Turkey and our first Zoom Event: On the state of the XR industry in 2020
- We have successfully moved to our space in the new Architecture and Design Faculty building